04 March 2010

To: Dr. Euthanasia




Hey fool!
I saw you speak last Thursday about putting old people to sleep. What’s the word for that? Anyways, I think your argument sucked. How can you possibly say that we should just kill all the old people in hospitals and nursing homes? I’ve never even heard of this topic before, and I’ve never heard you speak before, but I still thought the whole thing was bogus. I mean, who gave you the right to decide this kind of thing? Did you think about what this would do to someone like me – someone who actually cares about other people? The fact that you say that ALL people deserve a choice to live or die, well that’s just not right. Some people have to get these things decided for them. It’s just the way society works. You should really think about shutting up (or at least not speaking publically) about something as important as this.
Signed,
Igor Ignorance


Did you notice lack of/problems with:
·         Lack of “doing homework”
·         Lack of “securing goodwill”
·         Utter ignorance
·         Inappropriately informal language
·         Word size
·         Qualifiers
·         Punctuation
·         Logical fallacies


No comments:

Post a Comment